VIVANT CHISS is a law firm specializing in labour law and serving Corporate clients.
With more than 20 years of professional experience committed to meeting the challenges of its clients, the firm has developed an innovative and ambitious approach: providing seamless labour law services through its network of experts and entrepreneurs established over this period, sharing and accompanying the challenges of its clients and specialising in the transformation of companies.
In addition to its technical excellence for which it has consistently received awards from professional panels and its audaciousness and responsiveness, shown by the loyalty of its clients, the VIVANT CHISS team offers creative, appropriate and integral solutions, using their new model.
Counsel and litigation
- labour relations (management of employee representative bodies, electoral litigation, work organisation, risk prevention in the workplace, hygiene and safety, etc.)
- collective bargaining
- crisis management
- criminal labour law
- remuneration, employee savings, employee share ownership plans
- individual work relations (HR counsel, hiring, contracts, holidays, leave, illness, training, termination, etc.)
- corporate support (assistance in mergers & acquisitions / audits, due diligence, management of labour aspects of proposals and their implementation)
- social accompanying measures for companies in difficulty (safeguard, recovery and liquidation plans)
- accompanying of directors
- risk prevention in matters involving the french social security administration (URSSAF), litigation and auditing assistance
- social protection and complementary social protection
- international mobility and international private labour law
- public labour law (assistance in labour administration relations, state liability, public labour law litigation)
- maritime labour law
VIVANT CHISS regularly conducts training sessions in all of its fields of specialty directly for its clients or through VIVANT CHISS FORMATION, its authorised training agency.
\ Training & Symposia
The lawyers of VIVANT CHISS regularly contribute to the training of law students, particularly through post-graduate (masters 2) training programs specialising in labour law at law schools such as the University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, the University of Paris II – Panthéon Assas, the University of Cergy Pontoise, the Lille Catholic University – Faculté libre de droit – Paris campus and the Bar Admission School of Paris.
The lawyers of VIVANT CHISS also participate in numerous symposia organised by universities, chambers of trade or training centers.
\ Morning labour law discussions
Every month VIVANT CHISS organises a discussion breakfast focusing on a current event (legislative reform, legislative developments, etc.).
\ Dedicated training
VIVANT CHISS regularly conducts training sessions on themes chosen by its clients based on their needs (“management of employee representative bodies”; “crisis management: sit-ins and strikes”; “developments in health, safety and working conditions obligations”; “hiring”; “implementation of domestic and international mobility policies”; etc.).
VIVANT CHISS offers personalised coaching to directors on an ad hoc basis, in the case of new organisational proposals or crisis management.
Each year we recruit junior or seasoned associates who share our values of creativity and responsiveness. We are committed to our lawyers and provide them with knowledge and know-how. Our partnerships with universities also enable us to hire trainees throughout the year.
- Post-graduate Master II in labour law, French business law (DJCE) program, Institute of political studies (IEP)
- Leading french business schools (Grandes écoles de commerce)
- Bar admission certificate (CAPA) or successful completion of CRFPA exam (set by the regional professional training center for lawyers)
A command of the english language is required.Send your application